Tuesday, September 23, 2014

shooting actor’s headshots with charles

these are picture samples of a man who booked a photo shoot for actor's headshots. he wanted to submit pictures to castings but was kinda worried that the scars on his face would ruin his chances of getting an audition. I would've preferred that he looks the way he is but prefer to look different. I tried to reassure him that having imperfections was fine since they were showing him the way he looked like. I told him also, if he wanted, I could edit all the skin blemishes in photoshop and he was happy to hear it. we did a full hour shoot and he had a few changes of clothes. different moods. little change in lighting. I think he came out with great headshots. he made his selection after a while and I did more than the traditional  touchup in photoshop. since he wanted the scars and skin blemishes removed, I did a more advanced retouching, without extra change and looking at his smile, he seemed very happy.
picture of a male actor in dc with a nice smile
shooting actor’s headshots with charles

No comments:

Post a Comment